Monday, January 10, 2011

These are the pictures of the quiet book I made for Ellie for Christmas, (although Mya and Afton love it too).




The petals come off the buttons



The Zipper opens and has several animals that come out. Plus the fish and the butterfly velcro on, so they can come off too.




Frogs come off, and dots on ladybug as well.



Counting 1-10.












Finger puppets.



Tick-tack-toe




The end. I hope to add more pages later, but that's all I got done in time for Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see the pics of your book. What a lot of work, but so fun and satisfying. Good for you. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your book looks amazing!!! I can tell it took you a ton of time to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable. Now, where is mine?? You might want to start on one for me.
    That is VERY cute though, and I am sure Ellie will love it for years, great job!

    ReplyDelete