Sunday, March 13, 2011

The pageant last night

Thanks to everyone who came last night. Kirrah and Ashley both did a great job. Kirrah took queen and Ashley won second attendant. Kirrah won most photogenic and won $250 cash for taking first place in talent. Both of them are beautiful. I try to not brag about my children but maybe this time I can take a little liberty. I thought Ashley's talent was just as good as Kirrah's. She did great, and was so beautiful. I'm proud of both of them but not just because they won awards in the pageant. On the way home from the pageant, amazingly I was all by myself in the car. I couldn't help but be very grateful to Heavenly Father that the girl's are as beautiful on the inside as the out. I pray that all my children will be clean and pure. Sorry about the bragging! I so love all my children. Thanks again to all who have had such great influence, and continue to have influence with Kirrah and Ashley. Thanks to Jeff for his love and support to me and especially to his daughter's. (He has never even asked what any of this has cost) I love all my extended family and know that Heavenly Father has truly blessed me with wonderful extended family! Our family prayes for Lance and Jena in every prayer. She had a rough Saturday evening and I so admire her stanima and her determination. We so love you Jena, and totally admire and respect you! Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment