Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Decor

I made these spooky, dang cute, little lanters yesterday and today. We put the flameless-electric tea lights in them tonight for family home evening and sang 'the five little pumpkins' song. A HUGE hit! Aren't they just the cutest little things? I totally stole this idea from 'our best bites' blog. I don't do a ton of home-maid crafts, but this one was super easy, and I LOVE how they turned out. Ellie has been carrying the little orange one around all day, putting the flame-less tea light in and out, and acting like it was her baby.








2 comments:

  1. They turned out wonderfully!!! I'm so glad you made Frankenstein. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... those are really cool. With CL & Jef here I haven't had time to check the fam blog for several days and it was so fun to have this pop up. Wasn't sure who was posting, until I saw the name 'Ellie.' They're really super cute. CL & Jeff left this morning at 9:30 - I DID NOT cry - aren't you proud of me. (well... maybe just a little, tiny bit) It was super fun to have them here.

    ReplyDelete