Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Last soccer game



So I've never posted before, and I have a couple posts to do so hopefully I don't mess everything up. But this is Jo-Jo and Dayne's last soccer game. It was while my parents were in Singapore so I thought I'd post a few pics for them to see. It was so fun to watch their games.

I thought his face in this one was so funny! I think he kept trying to show off for me and Ryan since we don't usually get to see their games. He also seemed to notice every time I had my camera up.

I like this one because Jo isn't even worried about the ball, he just wanted to kick the kid down.

They both got medals at the end of their games, which they wore all day, even to the primary program rehearsal.

It was harder to get pictures of Dayne, he was always by the ball, which means he was always surrounded by at least 5 or 6 kids.

Jo-Jo played really great. Their team only had one sub, so he played a lot and ended the game sweaty and red-faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment