Wednesday, December 28, 2011


I love this picture of Grandma! She didn't know I was taking it, so I captured a perfect in-the-moment-happy-genuine-smile :)
China Town. We sat down for lunch just as it started to rain. By the time we were done with lunch, the rain had stopped and I was ready to continue my shopping spree!
Orchid Gardens. We just happened to be close to shelter when it started pouring. We just waited a little while for it to stop before we continued on. It actually rained a lot while I was there, but never for very long.
I took tons and tons of pictures of the plants and flowers because everything was so beautiful, but this is my favorite picture. This little patch of flowers was hidden up behind a tree and other things, but I was able to capture it perfectly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment