Tuesday, March 27, 2012

City Creek, Animals & Hives Oh My

This past weekend I went to the new City Creek downtown Salt Lake. It is amazing. I went with Cyndi. We celebrated her birthday by window shopping in stores well beyond the affordable price range and then actually buying a few things at H&M. Check out the lady in gold with behind Cyndi. Also, that outdoor fireplace is huge...and awesome.

















Now for some animals. After I took this picture we opened up the door and the cat and rabbit both came inside.

This part is kind of gross. I'm sorry. I went for an allergy test today. It's actually pretty exciting. We discovered that I'm incredibly allergic to grass and dust. If you notice the big welts towards the middle of my back...yup, that is the grass section. It didn't hurt at all. But man it sure did itch. Oh yeah, I also found out that I'm not allergic to any animals at all. Including guinea pics, cockroaches, and mice.

No comments:

Post a Comment