Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's Christmas time!

Merry Christmas! Here is your Christmas tree mom and dad. It's enjoying the view from our front window.... we just have no decorations! I've decided at this point that anything not done "Pre-broken-foot", is just too much work!
I am trying to get some presents wrapped for Adam. We are SO SO SO SO SO SO grateful to be living upstairs! It is such a blessing to be living in our house and to be enjoying a more normal life-flow! There is of course many more things to be done, but just being up here is super-douper-fabulous! It sometimes feels like a mansion to me!
I'm also really grateful now with the whole foot thing to not be constantly going up and down. We are still in closet neogatiations, but I'll keep you up to date.
We have all of our little nativity sets out, I am really enjoying them! Just wanted you to see the little Bolivian nativity...It is so cute!!
I am excited to have Christmas Eve at mom and dads. It will be great to see everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Ate up the pictures - they're so beautiful. You look great and so does the house. So great to see your smile! We'll post a pic of our little Christmas tree here. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete