Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snowy Day -
This is kind backwards, sorry. I wanted these pictures after everything else, but it didn't work the way I wanted it too. I took these three pictures this evening, all the others were first thing this morning.




You just wouldn't believe the snow we have been getting in Spanish Fork! They even cancelled school today, totally crazy! The snow just will not stop, it's still snowing. I snapped a few of these pictures this morning of the girls playing out side, and we have even more snow now. I am totally sick, so unfortunately every picture I took is through the window, I didn't even go outside to measure. Neighbors say they got around 18 inches, just last night. When Doug gets home he'll have to go measure.


Above - This is a view of the street in front of my house. Do you you see the buried yellow truck?
Below- The girls tried to swing, but there was to much snow!






Below- Believe it or not, the girls are sitting on the trampoline, I wanted them to get the snow off the tramp so it wouldn't get ruined. They gave it a good effort, but I don't think they got enough off to make a difference.


They tried to go down the slide, but it just pushed the snow down. It ended up being a snow mountain they just climbed up.


Above - It's totally up to their waste.
Below- My neighbors bird house, it gives you an idea how much snow we got.




No comments:

Post a Comment