Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Anniversary

Yesterday was mine and Devan's 8 year anniversary. Man...time flies by fast doesn't it. When I got home from work Devan surprised me with flowers in a box...just like in the movies. I've never received flowers like that before. They were beautiful!











Oh, and check out the card that was attached.


After opening my flowers he took me to the Carl Bloch exhibit down at BYU. I have been wanting to see it ever since it opened. What a gorgeous display of artwork. Afterwards we walked around campus, took a stroll through the bookstore, and lastly we went to grab a bite to eat. Now, usually we end up eating at some nice sit-down place and spending lots of money...but this time Devan took me to J-Dawgs. For those that don't know what J-Dawgs is it has the best hot dogs ever. It was wonderful evening! Thank you honey!! I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, happy anniversary. I can't believe 8 years. Oh My! You are both still teen agers. Love you.

    ReplyDelete