Sunday, February 6, 2011

New product notice: Rot touch up ... Guaranteed to cover up all your rot!

When I got a new phone 2 months ago, I quickly realized it came with a calender and notepad.  As you may or may not know, I like making lists, checking my lists, crossing off things on my list.  I'm a "list" kind of gal.  I routinely make notes to myself of groceries or whatever errand or thing I want to remember into my phone.  

The other day, after watching a hair commercial for "touch-up-your-roots-yourself-in-ten-minutes" I decided I'd actually give it a try.  So I made myself a note to buy some next time I was at the store.

Well, today, while checking my notes for this upcoming week, I found a note to buy "Rot Touch Up".  So to all the rot I've got laying around ... beware.

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I think I could probably clean up some of my rot too. Good luck1

    ReplyDelete